1. RUNNING DIVAS RETURNS POLICY
We want all of our customers to love every purchase they make from Running Divas so we have made the exchange and returns process as hassle free as possible. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new purchase, follow the instructions below so that we can help you get hold of that perfect product.
Running Divas does not refund for the price paid for any Training Programs, Nutrition Programs or Online Training Group.
Running Divas does not refund the price paid for the Subscription Membership.
The Subscription Membership can’t be transferred to anyone else, put on hold or the content given to anyone else without a Subscription Membership.
If anyone with a Subscription Membership is found to be giving content to others, Running Divas reserves the right to cancel that Subscription Membership and ban that person indefinitely from any further participation in the Running Divas Community.
* Please note, we do not offer any exchanges or refunds on sale items.
Exchanges and Returns for change of mind:
If you wish to return or exchange any Running Divas product because of a change in mind, you may do so under the following terms and conditions:
- Products must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- All other items must be unworn, unused, and in original packaging.
- You must follow the Running Divas Returns and Exchanges procedure as outlined below:
Returns and Exchanges for Faulty or Damaged items:
If you receive an item which appears to have been damaged or deemed faulty, Running Divas will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original price in accordance with the following process:
- You must notify Running Divas within 7 days of receiving the product of the flaw or damage, and then arrange for the return of the product to Running Divas within 7 days after such notification.
- Please notify Running Divas via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Service team on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 8.30AM and 5.30PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 0419 307 512.
How to Return and Exchange:
Returns and Exchanges from within Australia:
We do not offer any exchanges or refunds on SALE items. This applies to both Australian and International orders.
- Ensure item/product is in original condition.
- Contact Running Divas via email at email@example.com after receiving your parcel and notify us of your intended exchange or return.
- To post the item, you will need to purchase a prepaid plastic satchel at your local post office.
- Please ensure the following items are included in the satchel:
- the items you wish to return/exchange
- Your Running Divas invoice
- The Australia Post receipt for the satchel and postage.
- Please hold onto the tracking number for your package once you have posted it.
Once your package is received by Running Divas, your exchange or refund shall be processed immediately.
This shall be refunded to the PayPal account or credit card which customers used to purchase their Running Divas items.
Please note, Running Divas cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit, so keep that tracking number safe!
International Returns and Exchanges:
If you choose to return or exchange any items, please notify Running Divas after receiving your package via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to make an exchange, Running Divas is happy to do so as long as the stock is available.
If you would like to exchange an item, the shipping costs are not covered by Running Divas. Any packages sent to Running Divas must have a valid international tracking number.
Running Divas cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit.
Please be reminded to indicate on the package that the items are intended “for exchange”. Without such notice, the package is at risk of attracting additional customs duties and taxes.
Please send all returns to:
Running Divas Australia
211/350 St Kilda Rd
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, do not hesitate to contact Running Divas by email at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can give us a call Tuesday-Thursday, 8.30AM – 5.30PM (AEST) on 0419 307 512.
2. RUNNING DIVAS DELIVERY POLICY
- Running Divas delivers to Australia and New Zealand.
- Orders placed within Australia or goods shipped to an Australian residence are subject to the Australian GST. Orders placed outside Australia may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed.
- Running Divas uses Australia Post / DHL to deliver Products outside of Australia. Delivery of Products within Australia, AUSTRALIA POST is used.
- Running Divas freight charges are calculated using our automatic freight calculator.
- Running Divas will use reasonable endeavours to arrange dispatch of the Product within 5 working days of submitting the Purchase Order.
- Expected delivery times are:
- For international deliveries, 7-10 working days; and
- within Australia, 2- 3 working days.
- The expected delivery times set out in clause 2.6 are estimates only. Running Divas will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer if the Product is not delivered within the timeframes set out in clause 2.6.
- Australia wide – all deliveries are traceable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your Australia Post Tracking Information. Please note: All packages sent to PO Box addresses (throughout Australia and internationally), cannot be sent using a courier service. PO Box addresses can only be serviced using Australian Registered Post. If you prefer for your Product to be delivered using a secure courier service, please provide a physical postal address.
- If the Product is delivered using Australia Post, and the recipient is not present to receive the Product, it will be delivered to the closest Australia Post outlet. If you wish to request for the parcel to be left in a secure location at the premises please do so in the delivery directions section at the checkout on www.runningdivas.com.au.
3. RUNNING DIVAS POLICY FOR TRANSMISSION OF PAYMENT CARD DETAILS
Running Divas does not handle card information directly and does not retain credit card information.
4. RUNNING DIVAS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Running Divas is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. This statement sets out the process we use to manage your personal information in compliance with the Privacy laws.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information we collect about you is the information filled in by you in our subscriber form. For example, your name, e-mail address, country of residence, postcode. In most instances we collect personal information directly from you. From time to time we may collect personal information about you when you deal with us by telephone, in writing, fax, e-mail, or visit our website at www.runningdivas.com.au
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for our marketing and business development activities.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties.
HOW DO YOU GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can gain access to the personal information we hold about you by written request.
A request for access to the personal information we hold about you or in relation to an inquiry about privacy should be sent to:
Running Divas Australia
211/350 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
Or email: email@example.com. Your request for your personal information will be dealt with within a reasonable amount of time.
We may require you to pay any costs and charges associated with supplying this information.
MAINTAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please advise us of any changes to your personal information.
We may contact you from time to time to ensure currency of your information.
STORAGE & SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your personal information in hard copy and electronically.
WHAT WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT www.runningdivas.com.au
We collect and monitor how you use our website, what areas you visit and the amount of times you visit. This information is used to further enhance and develop our website.
This information is used solely for our development. We do not pass this information onto third parties. It will only be passed on if the law requires us to do so.
EVALUATION & FEEDBACK
When you provide us with evaluation or feedback we may use this information for marketing and business development activities. This information is also used as part of our continuous improvement process.
PRIVACY & CHANGES
From time to time we may review or update this Privacy Statement. Updated and changed versions will be available at www.runningdivas.com.au
If you have any queries or require more information about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
Running Divas Australia
211/350 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne, 3004 Victoria, Australia
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can help you with anything – let us know!
+61419 307 512