Ultra Marathon Training
Training for an ultra marathon?
The ultra marathon is probably the most challenging run distance out there – it’s definitely not something you can take lightly! Diligent training and a diligent approach is a must. Running Divas can set you up with the right ultra marathon training plan to get you to the starting line fresh, focused, injury free and ready to go.
“I can proudly say ‘I’m a woman and a marathon runner’ and I feel like there is nothing in the world that I cannot do.” – Liz M
Running an ultra marathon is an amazing challenge. It requires huge commitment, discipline and focus. Of course, it’s all worth the effort once you cross that finish line! Erica’s ultra marathon training plans will help you to complete your ultra marathon while feeling fantastic!
Become a Running Divas member now for access to ultra marathon training plans and more.
Level 1 Membership – Our Ultra Marathon Training Plan Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week ultra marathon training plan to help you meet your race goal. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Level 2 Membership – Our Ultra Marathon Training Plan Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Level 2 Membership).