Looking for a Treadmill Workout?
Many runners use a treadmill at various times for their training, especially during the winter months. Treadmill workouts are also a great way to monitor and log your performace so you can fine tune your running technique.
“Erica was always on hand for encouragement and motivation, and made me feel like an elite athlete!” – Rachel D
Running Divas Treadmill Training Plans Are a Great Way To Structure Your Running Training in the Winter Months
Love running but hate the cold in winter? Try out our treadmill workouts that will help you:
- Run stronger and more comfortably.
- Guide you through warm ups and cool downs to ensure maximum recovery
- Avoid injuries and be a stronger runner.
- Work towards goals without putting too much strain on your body.
Running Divas Membership – Our Treadmill Training Plan Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week treadmill training plan to help you meet your goals. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Nutrition Extra add on – Our Treadmill Training Plan Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Nutrition Extra add on).