Looking for Running Workouts to Stay Fit Between Events?
When you’re not training for a specific event, a structured running workout will help you get the most of your training. Following one of Running Divas maintenance plans can help you to stay strong, physically healthy and most importantly, outside and doing the runs you love!
“Your program was great. I have used others before, generic ones of course, but yours was the first that fit into what I had time to do and took into account my starting fitness.” – Alison P
Our Running Workouts Help Provide:
- A structured day-by-day plan to keep you fit, healthy and injury free.
- Running, strength and cross-training schedules to keep your fitness levels high.
- Confidence in your fitness and wellbeing even if you’re not training for a specific event.
Level 1 Membership – Our Running Workouts Include:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week training plan to help you meet your goals. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Level 2 Membership – Our Running Workouts Include:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Level 2 Membership).