Rehab From Common Running Injuries
Running is fantastic! It’s amazing cardiorespiratory exercise, preserves mental health and acts as an effective escape from our worries.
Unfortunately, running is also extremely high impact and there are a number of common running injuries that we have all experienced at some point.
Erica has developed a range of running injury rehab plans to help get you back on feet and out running again as soon as possible.
“Just want to say I have appreciated your program and your checking in. I trust your coaching and will work with it because I believe in you.” – Rachaell
Erica’s Running Injury Rehab Plans Will get you Back to the Running you Love!
A Running Divas running injury rehab plan will help you to:
- Recover from a number of common running injuries including shin splints, ACL injuries, neck and hop injuries and plantar fasciitis.
- Feel more confident as you get closer to your run goals and achieve them.
- Work towards running properly again without putting too much strain on your body.
Level 1 Membership – Running Injury Rehab Plans Include:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week training plan to help you meet your goals. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Level 2 Membership – Our Running Injury Rehab Plans Include:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Level 2 Membership).