How to Start Running
Want to start running but don’t know where to begin? Our range of running training plans cater for runners of all abilities and experience. Like you, Erica was once also new to running. She knows what it’s like to start from scratch and has developed our running for beginners training plans.
Our training plans provide you with all of the advice you need as a beginner to get you running, while keeping you injury free.
“Your enthusiasm is infectious and I am sure the whole experience wouldn’t have been the same without your input!” – Donna J
Why are our Running for Beginners Training Plans the Best Option for you?
They’ll help you to:
- Run better and more comfortably.
- Feel more confident as you work towards your goals and achieve them one-by-one.
- Avoid injuries and be a stronger runner.
- Work towards your goals without putting too much strain on your body.
- Learn and understand the importance of strength training.
- Complete many runs during the week (speed sessions, tempo runs, long runs and so on) so that you’re always improving.
- Gauge which days are the best for your various workouts.
Select a Training Plan
Level 1 Membership – Our Running for Beginners Training Plan Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week running for beginners training plan to help you meet your goals. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Level 2 Membership – Our Running for Beginners Training Plan Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Level 2 Membership).