Get Yourself Ready for a 15k run!
Running 15k is no easy feat but with a Running Divas training plan, you’ll be prepared regardless of whether you’re happy with simply crossing the finish line or are looking to run your best 15k ever!
“Erica has been my running coach now for 4 years and in that time she has helped me to grow amazingly as a runner and as a woman.” – Liz M
Our 15k Training Plan Breaks Down Your 15k Run Into Small, Manageable Goals.
Regardless of your goals, Erica’s 15k training plans will help you to achieve them. Our Running Divas 15k training plan will help you to:
- Run stronger and more comfortably.
- Feel more confident as you work towards your goals and achieve them.
- Avoid injuries and be a stronger runner.
- Work towards goals without putting too much strain on your body.
Running Divas Membership – Our 15k Training Plan Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week 15k training plan to help you meet your goals. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Nutrition Extra add on – Our 15k Training Plan Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Nutrition Extra add on).